The QHNCC is committed to promoting education and public awareness of head and neck cancer in Queensland and throughout Australia.
- Train and educate Health Professionals and Scientists from Queensland and Southeast Asia.
- Educated on recent advances in diagnosis and management of this disease.
- Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, ENT and Allied Health professionals.
- Deliver a masters program, through the School of Medicine at UQ, in the management of head and neck cancer.
- 21 Junior Doctors have completed a Masters degree
- 3 Junior Doctors have complete a Doctorate
- Facilitate a suite of ENT Courses to promote best-practice treatment and professional development.
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Head & Neck Cadaver Dissection Workshop
- Multidisciplinary update on Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Workshop
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Skull Base
- An Introductory workshop on Transoral Laser Microsurgery