The QHNCC is investigating pharmaceutical interventions for chronic inflammation, through screening bioactive extracts, as well as deriving new pharmaceutical delivery systems.
- High throughput screening of bioactive extracts for anti-inflammatory properties
- Development of an in-situ nasal gelling drug delivery system for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis
- Comparing the sensory attributes and patient preference of Cophenylcaine Forte and CoPhenylcaine Zest Nasal Spray.
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Pharmacy Australia Centre of Excellence (PACE)
- Key Personnel
- Prof Ben Panizza
- A/Prof Ben Wallwork
- A/Prof Peter Cabot
- Dr Harendra (Harry) Parekh.